Dairy-Free Mint Chip Vanilla Protein Smoothie
Transfer over “shamrock shake” — we’re mixing up a wholesome model of a favourite St. Paddy’s day deal with that’s gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and full of tons of vitamins and antioxidants.
This recipe can be filled with 20 g of plant-protein to curb cravings, construct lean muscle and burn fats and will get the attractive inexperienced shade from nutrient-dense spinach… not from synthetic meals coloring!
So whether or not you’re celebrating one thing particular (it’s my birthday immediately!) or seeking to really feel additional festive on St. Patrick’s day, you possibly can whip up this deal with in lower than 2 minutes. In reality, you possibly can even have it for breakfast with ZERO guilt!
Mint Chip Smoothie Elements
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 small banana- frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk or almond milk
- 3 mint leaves or 1 drop mint extract
- 1 tsp mini darkish chocolate chips (no sugar added- I like Lily’s model)
- 1 scoop LSF Vanilla Plant Protein
- Coconut or different non-dairy whip (for topping- non-obligatory)
Add all elements above to a blender. Mix on excessive till clean, pour right into a glass and garish with further chocolate chips and coconut whip if desired!
Need extra recipes?